I like to read. I used to read a lot but gradually due to increased usage of digital devices, my attention span took a hit (just like everyone).
I have started to read again. Currently, I am reading books related to Quantum Mechanics. The very first time I heard something remotely close to it was Heisenberg’s Uncertainity Principle and we all know that it was the main principle which started it all.
Books on my reading list
- The Republic - Plato
- Physics and Philosophy - Werner Heinsenberg
- The God Equation - Michio Kaku
- Politics - Aristotle
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
- In Search of Schrödinger’s Cat - John Gribbin
- 1984 - George Orwell
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
- Poetics - Aristotle